Welcome

Welcome

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Contests/Prizes

Hey guys! I've thought about what I should do for contests and prizes for them. Since I do not have a credit card to buy crowns/membership it's hard to get them. I promise if I can get someone to help or if I win crowns, I will tell you and that will be a prize!

So some comtest ideas:

 Draw a picture of anything you like about Pirate101 

  Twitter Trivia *I'm going to make an Official Skull Island News Twitter page soon* 
 
  True or False (kinda like trivia)
  
   Short Stories about characters or character in Pirate101

**If you have any contest ideas please tell me! Email me ideas at rachaelcooke101@hotmail.com**

Prizes I have come up with (that are pretty corny lol)
  
  Ask me any questions about Pirate101 and I will give you pics and everything I can.
   Tell me what you want me to post on this page. Promos for your page or contest is acceptable too.
    I can draw you or edit a photo of your favorite chracter with your name on it or something.
   I can show you all the "tricks" or powers you learn from a specific teacher.

     So you've seen my ideas. Pretty lame so I want to see if you have any ideas. XD
Email: rachaelcooke101@hotmail.com with the subject contest/prize ideas

Thanks a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment