Welcome

Welcome

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pirate101!

If you have looked at the countdown clock, there's only about 13 hours left until Pirate101 officially comes out! That's right, less than one day! I wish everyone good luck on their pirate adventures. :)

If you ever see someone named Alexandra Zest, it might just be me and I would be glad to add you. :D
 I will be posting tips on how to defeat some bosses that you will encounter. Here's one now:
At about level 3 or 4, you will have to defeat a shark named Marcus. He is pretty tough. I suggest going by yourself because there won't be as many sharks. At first you want to defeat the shark helpers, then attack Marcus. It will be a lot easier if you do so!
  Tomorrow I will give you a tip about Finn Dorsal. :)
~A.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment